Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thankful!

Katie's KidShine performance was on Friday night. She did very well during her speaking and signing solos. However, for most of the performance she was playing with her hair and the ribbon on her dress. I'm not sure what got into her. The performance was in the gym this time, so I'm not sure if that played a role. I didn't get a shot of her during her singing solo, she was on the other mike and her teacher was blocking my view. Hopefully Don got it with the video camera or some other parent taped her. My favorite song was when the kids all danced. We are looking forward to another season of KidShine, or Music and More as it's now called.

1 comment:

Almen, Almond, or Almendra said...

I can't wait to see her on Ellen or American Idol one day and this is the 'secret' video they whip out!