Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Don!




Don turned 33 yesterday. He got to watch the Patriots game (sorry, they didn't make it to the playoffs) and then have everybody over for the last night of Hanukkah and his birthday dinner. The kids had a blast helping him blow out the trick candles. Since he's 33, I thought I could list 33 reasons that I love him. (Thanks for the idea, Jossie.)

1. He laughs really loud at funny movies and tv shows.
2. He always tells his parents that he loves them.
3. He's always willing to give somebody a helping hand, even help them move into a 2nd floor apartment in the middle of August.
4. He gives the kids their baths 99% of the time.
5. He loves my family.
6. He has really good morals.
7. He doesn't follow cars too close because he knows it worries me.
8. He doesn't complain when I correct his grammar.
9. He kisses me goodbye when I'm sleeping.
10. He unloads the dishwasher.
11. He always takes out the garbage.
12. He's an amazing father and loves to play with his kids.
13. He cried when my mom died.
14. He always does the grilling.
15. He is really handy around the house.
16. He likes to shop.
17. He dances.
18. We have the funniest conversations and always laugh together.
19. He picks up my shoes for me and doesn't complain that I leave them all over the house.
20. He likes neat closets.
21. He falls asleep watching tv with the remote in his hand.
22. He cleans the bathrooms.
23. He gets mad when people treat others badly.
24. He plays with my hair.
25. He gives me massages.
26. He's honest.
27. He always tells me what a good cook I am.
28. He cares about my friends.
29. He watches chick flicks with me.
30. He supports all of my goals and ideas.
31. He puts his family first.
32. He reads business and financial magazines.
33. He makes me feel safe and loved and is my best friend.

I love you, Honey.

3 comments:

elovold said...

Happy Birthday Don. Kerry you are a lucky gal.

mrsjtg said...

Happy Birthday Don! Good idea with the list, Kerry. I should have done that sooner...I'll have to come up with 38 this year. LOL! I can do it!

Almen, Almond, or Almendra said...

*sniffle* that was really sweet! Happy Birthday Don! If I need a piano moved upstairs.....