Saturday, August 16, 2008

Question of the day

What's your favorite season and why?

In Vegas I have to say Fall is my favorite season. After long summers it's so nice when the weather starts to cool. I love the day when it's time to put away the shorts and slip into a pair of jeans. My favorite feeling is the warm sun on your back in the cool air. Fall brings so many changes......new classes at school, & church, the chance to meet new friends, time to start using the oven to cook again so time for new recipes...Fall means that the Holiday season is approaching and there are usually a ton of things to do with friends and family.

Fall is the time of year when it's cool enough to play in the park, take bike rides and enjoy walks. I also love fall colors, they are so warm.

What is YOUR favorite season?

No comments: