Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's been awhile...



So, it's been a long time since I posted anything. I've enjoyed our summer, but I am looking forward to cooler weather and the kids getting back to school.

I can't believe that Katie will be starting Kindergarten. Wasn't she just learning to walk yesterday? I'm so glad that she gets to stay at the Co-op for kindergarten. I love that I get to be in her class on a regular basis. She's excited too. This fall she's going to start Tennis lessons and continue with Kidshine, the music program she's been doing.

Alex turned 3! Wow. He is hilarious, but has such a temper. Good thing he is so dang cute. He's talking a ton more, but the poor guy isn't very easy to understand. I'm going to have him evaluated for speech, hopefully there is a solution for him. He still LOVES books and he's really into Scooby Doo these days. He's excited to be in the 3s class this year because they have "capes" in their classroom. He really wants to take Tennis lessons too, but he'll have to wait until he's 4, in the mean time he can do gymnastics. On Tuesdays and Thursdays it will just be the two of us while Katie's in school...that will sure be different, but I'm sure a ton of fun too.

I'm so excited for this fall. I get to plan events for the co-op and the first big one is the Harvest Festival. I plan on having a ton of fun games and activities for families to do together. I'm also excited for both my Lemongrass and lia sophia businesses. Both companies have new catalogs and amazing new products. Lemongrass's launch isn't until the 18th and I can't wait to try all the new face products and try a new scent. I get to start up teaching at church again too. I've been involved with making some changes to our program so I'm really excited.

Don and I will be celebrating our 7th anniversary on Monday. We are going to go to the Melting Pot. It should be fun and I'm looking forward to a night out with him.

Guess I'm caught up for now. :) I'm going to try and be better about updating my blog, because I love reading everybody else's.

Now if I could just figure out how to link my favorite blogs to my page.....:)

No comments: