Saturday, April 23, 2011

Trying something new!

Really?  It's been since November that I've shared any thoughts?  I love reading everybody else's blogs, but I have a hard time motivating myself to write about anything. I guess it's because there aren't any really exciting things to post about. 

So, I found a great sight that lists all kinds of thought provoking questions.  I also found a list of 356 thought provoking questions. http://thoughtquestions.com/  I think that's a good place to start. I need to be more contemplative in my life.  Feel free to join along with me as I attempt to answer a question a day (or let's be honest, maybe a question a week!)

  1. When was the last time you tried something new?
Hmm..   In the past few years of adulthood, I've tried quite a few new things.  I've tried a ton of new foods and found quite a few new favorites. I've tried new genres of books and found some books I really liked that I would not have chosen on my own. I can't think of any new experience that I've tried recently, other than new recipes which I try very often.  I guess the newest thing to me was trying Indian Food at an Indian Restaurant.  Thanks, bookclub!
Who has a suggestion for something new I can try? I'd love to hear your thoughts.  What have you tried lately?

1 comment:

Jossie said...

I love that website! I might have to start blogging those questions and my answers to them. Great idea!