Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Missing Blanket

Alex's blanket is missing. We have scoured the house looking for it. I can't imagine where it could be. Luckily last night he was so tired he fell asleep while waiting in his bed for us to find it. I'm not sure what I can do. When were were in WA he lost his precious baby tiger, but I was able to buy a replacement one and he's happy with that. He knows it's a new one, but I'm not sure that's going to work with his blanket. He has one that is very similar, it just has a different pattern, but he knows it's not his. It's too soft and has alligators on in. Aggghhh!! I'm not sure what we are going to do. It has to be here someplace, right? Yesterday afternoon we went to Sam's Club, be he didn't take his blanket, so logically it's somewhere in our house, but WE CAN'T FIND IT!!! Help!

No comments: