Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You can learn something new everyday!

On Saturday, Joan, Almond and I started a new adventure. We're learning how to knit. Of course, it was a lot more challenging for me than anyone else. I didn't think our teacher was very good at giving instructions. No scarf yet, but I am becoming pretty good at "casting on." Maybe my family will all have matching scarves for next year's Co-op Snow trip! Ha!I was so busy trying to learn how to knit that I forgot to capture any pictures until everyone had left but Almond and me. So, here is one picture of the new knitters!

4 comments:

Almen, Almond, or Almendra said...

April Fool's right?!

mrsjtg said...

Oh very nice! I'm glad you remembered a pic. I just keep practicing casting on, too. Getting ok with that. It's the knitting part I am struggling with.

tiffany said...

I think I have been to that yarn store before...

Nichole said...

You ladies are so crafty! What was the inspiration?