Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Work in Progress







So this is what my house looked like after having it re-piped. I'm so impressed with how quickly the workers have gotten the job done. Today, they came and textured the walls that they repaired yesterday. You can't even tell there were ever holes! Tomorrow they come repaint. It's been a pretty easy process, but I can't wait to be able to put all of our things back into the correct places and get my house back in order. It's gets old having people working in your house every day and feeling like you have to find someplace to go. I can't wait to have my home sweet home back! :)

2 comments:

Sportpics4U said...

WOW Kerry. So sorry to see your house cut up like that. WOW.

Jenna said...

Hey Kerry? Why did you have to have your house repiped?